Here is a blogger questionnaire that I've been asked to complete by Nihrida... Hope you find me somewhat interesting :)P.S. I'd rather answer in short descriptions versus just one word:
1. Where is your phone?Lost in my purse. That's probably why I'm not any good at answering it. 2. Your hair?Brown and recently straightened. 3. Your Mom? In Houston but will be in Iowa soon! (for the holidays!)
4. Your Dad? Contracting for the US Dept. of Defense in the Middle East. (will not be home for the holidays)
5. Your favorite meal? Steak and twice baked potatoes!
6. Your last dream?Haha. Last night I dreamt that Apple was selling MacBook Pros in colors and I was mad because that wasn't an option when I got mine! 7. What do you like to drink?Lemonade and sparkling grape juice are in my fridge right now. 8. Your dream?Haven't figured that out yet :( 9. In what room are you? Kitchen: at the island, watching the TV in the living room.
10. Your hobby?Blogging about nail polish. Is shopping a hobby? 11. What are you afraid of? Failure, rejection, and SPIDERS! 12. Last travel? Houston, TX and Atlanta, GA (both during the same trip away from Iowa) 13. Where were you last night? In bed by 8:30!
14. Something you are not?Tall 15. Muffins? What kind of question is this?! Of course muffins! Any kind! 16. Wishlist?DSLR, Garmin, Reebok EasyTone (even though I hate those commercials!), Nail polish! 17. Where did you grow up? Iowa 18. Last thing you did? Painted Nfu Oh #56 over Essie's Licorice 19. What are you wearing?My pajamas, but I really need to get ready for work! 20. Your television? Currently showing "Meet the Press" but I am NOT watching it. 21. Your pet(s)?Pete (gray kitty here in Iowa) & Tootsie (black kitty at my parent's home Texas) 22. Your friends?Only a few but they are trustworthy, loyal, and always there for me. 23. Your life?Under construction :) 24. Your temper?I'm usually very rational, but occasionally dramatic. 25. Do you miss someone? My parents and my sister (she lives a few hours away) 26. Your car?Still running! I love it! 27. Something you don't bring with you? ??? 28. Your favorite shop?Express, I worked there for a few years. 29. Your favorite color?Purple, at the moment... but it's always changing. 30. Last time you laughed?Yesterday at work :) 31. Last time you cried?It's been awhile, thank goodness. 32. Your best friend?Merron (my sissy), Manda (like a sister), Jena (for almost 20 yrs now!) 33. A place where you can go again and again? The bookstore! But I don't like reading... Lol 34. Facebook? Guilty 35. Favorite place to eat? Texas Roadhouse (steak and potatoes!)
Oh, you CAN color your Macbook! We just got a case for ours at the apple store, and it's great! it's a semi translucent matte plastic, and they had 'em in blue, green, gray, red, and a hard plastic clear. It snaps onto your Mac- a little protection; a little beauty- it's all good. I don't remember who makes the cases, but they're like the ones for iPod and iPhone. Your dreams can come true!
Zombydisarray- Oh I have seen those before! They are really cool but I read an online review that they don't protect that great and they leave scratches on the exterior of your computer!... Is that true?
(formerly zombydisarray) So far, it's been three weeks, and no scratches- not a one- it stays on all of the time, so I don't know how it would scratch the computer- but we took it off and looked, and no problems! In regard to it protecting the computer, we wanted a case as protection from scratches and in case it got dropped or bumped, and believed it would offer protection in that realm. So far, it has been great with scratch protection and bumps- but luckily, it hasn't been dropped- but it is a kind of half hard plastic, so I think it would absorb impact. Otherwise, we would have had to go with a soft case, and you are constantly pulling the Mac out of those, giving a higher probability of being dropped, and then NO protection once it's out... The whole thing goes into a padded bag for travel, anyway. So far, we LOVE it, and want to get similar covers for iPods/iPhones- the cover I have for my iPod is silicone, and while it protects, it drives me nuts because it's "rubbery" textured, and won't slide into a pocket, etc. Plus it picks up dirt and lint like crazy! So that's my take on the issue- hope it helps you!
Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them! Also, don't forget to check out my links above. There you'll find a section about me, my complete list of OPI (including photos!), and other important information. Enjoy :)